And we're off! We've submitted the application to the agency, the application to begin the homestudy, and officially started collecting the mounds of paperwork we'll need. Already, money is flying out of our mailbox. LOL
Our first homestudy visit is scheduled for April 2nd, and I'm so nervous. As an aside, I was sitting here, browsing the internet today, and wondering why I am just not a patient person. Certainly there are things I'd like to get worked out with W before we bring another baby into the mix. And yet, since we've made this decision, it seems like I feel like hurry up already. There's just so much to be done before this child comes home from Vietnam....crazy.
Wild Man's GI appointment is this Friday...I wonder what will come of that. Deep breaths...it is overdue, I realize.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment