Monday, April 9, 2007

Busy, busy month of April

So, it has been a while since I updated the blog. Let's see...since I last posted, we had our first homestudy visit, which went well. We have our next appointment on May 2nd. In the meantime, we have to write autobiographies, a heritage statement, gather lots of documents, have a fire inspection, etc etc etc. We went last week and got fingerprinted by CIS - immigration for those not familiar with the lingo. We also got fingerprinted locally for our homestudy and chased copies of some citations from the good ole college days. Yep, those things really do come back to haunt you. One of us, who shall remain nameless, must write a letter of remorse. LOL!!! ;)

Also, I got my physical today and ended up with two vaccines. No wonder kids cry...my arm is still sore.

With each step checked off the list, it feels just a little bit more real!

On the tube weaning front, Wild Man is holding steady at 50% by mouth, 50% by tube. We went slightly farther than that, but realized he just couldn't keep up. Amazing what a huge difference that 100 calories made. Once we added the 100 back in, he started gaining again - quickly. He's getting his two year molars - I think - and he is sooo clingy and cranky. He was a disaster all day yesterday for Easter.

No comments: