Thursday, September 25, 2008

WE GOT IT!!!!

Our I 600 receipt came via email today!!!

60 day countdown is on! 60 days from now puts us at November 25th, plus 7-10 days for arranging things and finally traveling and then 3 weeks in country. It would be sooo nice to be home before Christmas, rather than a day or two afterwards! We are asking for prayers that her orphan status is indeed legit and that our adoption is approved (most importantly) and that the investigation goes so smoothly that it takes less than 60 days!!

SOOOOO exciting!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That is wonderful news!! Congratulations and have fun getting ready for that baby girl!!

Alison - Andrew's mom p2p

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that the countdown is on! I remember when you took your first steps on this journey. She is the sweetest thing and your two will make such great big sibs! Hope she is home for the holidays.