I'm embarrassed. I started this blog as a journal. Now you can see why my physical journals are usually half empty. Regardless, I decided to give this another try.
To catch up here slightly, we now have a referral for our adoption!! For privacy, I've given my kids nicknames. Our referral's name will be Little One here in blog world. She is considered a "special needs adoption" because she has a suspected lymphatic malformation in her right arm. Vietnam's doctors diagnosed her with a "superficial hemangioma of infancy". It is not. Luckily, we have a terrific international adoption clinic nearby and they have checked her out as thoroughly as one can long distance.
Her official birthdate is January 8, 2008, though doctors both over there and here believe she is probably two months older than that. She looks good, developing well.
We just got word yesterday that "phase one" of the four month wait to travel is over, and we filed our I-600 today. Phase two will include the US investigation to make sure that all is legit with her adoption. Please Lord, let things go well during this phase.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment