Friday, October 24, 2008

Appointment is scheduled!

But it is not until 11-10-08.

:( :( :(

I feel like I might cry. Someone please remind me that we will get her home in God's time, and that this will all be a distant memory then?

I've emailed CIS in VN to let them know that I received their message, but our appointment is not until then. I don't expect a response, even though I asked if the investigation would continue while we were waiting.

I didn't really expect to hear anything from CIS approving her adoption until late November, but still, this is a bummer. I expect we'll be gone at Christmas, but at this point, I don't care. I just want to go and get her.

2 comments:

Kimbell and Mark said...

Heather - are you talking about your appt for fingerprints?? Call INS - the number on your fingerprint form - they'll give you an email - the Louisville office has been very accomodating for us. Great news about WIll

Liz said...

Still thinking of you....praying