Our fingerprints have expired. :( I guess I should have known this, but for some reason, we were under the impression that timelines on this stopped once our dossier was over there. Guess not.
Anyway, the email says this:
"It has come to this office attention that your fingerprints have expired or will expire within the next thirty days. Because your case is still pending a decision, please arrange with your local office for all family members 18 years and older to be re-fingerprinted.
Please respond to this email once you and your family members have been re-fingerprinted."
I called...at least it is free. The only bummer is that we have to mail a request and wait for an appointment. I'm sure we are talking two weeks easily. I'm sooo praying that this doesn't delay anything! :(
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment