Friday, November 21, 2008

APPROVAL!!!!!!!

It's here, it's here!! This morning, as I checked my email, I found our official letter from the US in Hanoi pre-approving Little One's adoption!!!! This is HUGE! This means that her case is legit, and she is really and truly ours!

Now we wait to hear about our Giving and Receiving Date, which is the ceremony where they hand her over to us. Travel plans are based on this date. We've been told it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months based on the province she lives in....the province schedules the G and R date. We really feel as though the chances are high that we'll travel sometime next month, based on the trends we've seen.

We are boldly praying for travel plans to come quickly and for all the plans for our children here to fall into place!

Hallelujah! I officially have another daughter!!

4 comments:

Kimbell and Mark said...

YES YES YES!!!! I've been on facebook "chatting" with beth - then just went to check my blog (have you on there) and saw there was an update. EMAIL BETH and tell her - she'll be so excited and she checks her email all the time. YEAH HEATHER!!! WOOHOO! God is good!

Mariah said...

Heather,
Checking the Peery's Blog and saw yours somehow. I wish we would have had more time to chat about the adoption last week. I really am interested in your story but I guess I can read it here. I'm so excited for you. Little one is absolutely adorable. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful ! She couldn't wish for a better home and parents .Good Luck .

Penny (p2P)

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I am so excited for you and your family. This little angel is so blessed to have you in her life.

As I have always said, you are superwoman!