Emotionally, I've been really struggling with the wait. I am checking email every morning for communication from the Adoption Unit (CIS) in Vietnam.
Today, I received an email in response to mine that said our fingerprints were completed. It said this:
Thank you for this information. We will contact you again when we receive the result regarding your fingerprints or a determination is made on your case.
Regards,
Adoption Unit
More waiting. :( I was so hoping for her pre-approval from the USCIS. I believe that preapproval will be one weight off of my shoulders, to know that her case is legit, and that Little One is truly ours. Apparently it is not our time yet, however.
So, today, I'm picking myself up by the bootstraps and going on with my day. I'm looking forward to the weekend to enjoy some time with my family. Please pray for my friend, Beth, as she and her family leave for the Ukraine today.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment