Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogging...

I haven't abandoned this blog, I promise.

We've had a lot of computer issues and power outages as of late. However, I keep my other blog - Thoughts from Holland - updated more regularly. Will's name is used on there, but the other two are not. I've been considering marking this blog as private, protected by a password.

I can't decide. My other blog is written for the purpose of what I imagine I'll be blogging about more, naturally...life as a mom of a child with special needs. Well, really, two, I guess.....but perspective causes me to not even notice Norah's arm, much less consider it special needs.

I began this blog because of the adoption, and I realize people check in on Norah. I will still blog about her, even if it is on the other blog. Honestly, though...blogging is theraputic for me, and Will's issues are generally what causes me to need therapy. ;)

I'll keep thinking on it.

1 comment:

LowerTeakwood said...

Tough call. Not sure what to do with mine either. I'm going to keep it for a while, but if we adopt again should I start another? Not sure. This blogging is so complicated. Shan