If you'd like a laugh this morning, check out my post about what I did with the kids on Father's Day. Holy cow...some days I wonder why I leave the house with all three.
On to the topic, however...
We are so very lucky to have two wonderful sets of grandparents in our kids' lives. I hear stories all the time from friends and am reminded about how blessed we are. Both sets of grandparents are willing to watch our kids - all three of them. At the same time. Overnight even.
They bless our children with their love and phone calls checking on them as well as actual "things" occasionally. (Sometimes more than occasionally. LOL)
Saturday night, Caroline spent the night with Jim's mom. C left us from Will's baseball game wearing nothing but broken flip flops and a dress covering her bathing suit. Yes, I know. We are THAT family.
Sunday she came home complete with new panties, a new pair of flip flops, a nightgown, and a beautiful dress that she wore to church.
My mom has been watching my kids while I work part time this summer. By request, she has come with paint and rocks...to paint rocks, what else? :) She also happened to bring a sprinkler that the ENTIRE neighborhood enjoyed, as well as special donuts because she knows Will will eat them. Oh, and I can't forget the necklace that Caroline will NOT. TAKE. OFF. From a bubble gum machine, no less. ;)
So, here's to the Grandmas who make our kids' lives special every day. Thank you! We love you!
On to the topic, however...
We are so very lucky to have two wonderful sets of grandparents in our kids' lives. I hear stories all the time from friends and am reminded about how blessed we are. Both sets of grandparents are willing to watch our kids - all three of them. At the same time. Overnight even.
They bless our children with their love and phone calls checking on them as well as actual "things" occasionally. (Sometimes more than occasionally. LOL)
Saturday night, Caroline spent the night with Jim's mom. C left us from Will's baseball game wearing nothing but broken flip flops and a dress covering her bathing suit. Yes, I know. We are THAT family.
Sunday she came home complete with new panties, a new pair of flip flops, a nightgown, and a beautiful dress that she wore to church.
My mom has been watching my kids while I work part time this summer. By request, she has come with paint and rocks...to paint rocks, what else? :) She also happened to bring a sprinkler that the ENTIRE neighborhood enjoyed, as well as special donuts because she knows Will will eat them. Oh, and I can't forget the necklace that Caroline will NOT. TAKE. OFF. From a bubble gum machine, no less. ;)

So, here's to the Grandmas who make our kids' lives special every day. Thank you! We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment