The appointment went about as we expected. Will is going to be scheduled for an upper endoscopy as soon as the scheduler can get him in. We really liked this doctor as well though...we've been really lucky lately to see doctors that have such a great bedside manner. This one was so good with Will, even though Will was scared to death, and listened to what we had to say.
Anyhow, not much more to report...wait and see.
On an unrelated note (or possibly completely related), I start back to work on Tuesday. Hurrah! Though I hear I no longer have a desk or computer to work at. Oh well....I only work 10 hours a week. Hopefully I'll have some place to write lesson plans. Thankfully someone told me before I showed up on Tuesday!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry, I didn't ask about the GI appointment. I thought it was tomorrow. I'm sure your glad to get back to work. If it makes you feel any better I don't have a desk either. I've been using the counter by the mini sinks in our classroom! Shan
Post a Comment