Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A picture update of sorts


Sorry blog family -
Haven't been on here much lately. I feel as though I tell people this often, but the truth is, it is chaotic here. We've gotten into a groove, but life gets a bit crazy when no one's naps are overlapping, Norah enjoys eating anything she can find, (including pieces of fuzz off of the floor) and Will's medical issues are flaring.

I've also noticed that Norah wants whatever Will has. Doesn't matter what it is. He's not so happy about her decision. LOL Sometimes, it's funny. Sometimes, it's downright frustrating.

So, some pictures on what we've been doing lately....

writing letters



being silly



sneaking popcorn



watching TV




Please say some prayers for Will. I have the feeling we're in for some tests here soon. His swallowing is loud and labored and really needs to be investigated.

1 comment:

LowerTeakwood said...

Hey! We've been wodering about you all! We'll be praying for Will. I love the letters. They look awesome. I'm pretty sure Ethan will be like 12 before he attempts to write. Ya know they have to be perfect. Let us know if you need anything...really!