
Will has been off since last Thursday. Friday and Monday were scheduled off days for the district and then we had horrible nights which left him home on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I love the child, but man oh man, am I ever so glad to see him go back today! He needs the structure and it gives me time with just Norah and to relax because the two of them together spell trouble!
I was reflecting this morning on when we started our journey to Norah. I've had several people ask me about international adoption lately, both online and in a variety of areas in my life. First of all, I'm an open book when it comes to the adoption. Anyone that has a question, I'm glad to answer it. I can still remember sitting in Ray and Sharon's house looking at the pictures of their trip to get sweet Hannah. I went home that night and told Jim it was time to start pursuing it, that we found the answer to our question about growing our family. Thanks again Ray and Sharon!! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment