God is good! Answered prayers because today at 2 pm, Will is going to be scoped by his GI!!!!! Hallelujah!!
Last night we got a call that there was a cancellation and they listed Will as an add-on. Several people have to approve this - OR and anesthesia - and all did.
We are praying that they find something as the cause for this, and that it is easily treatable as Will needs some relief and so do we.
Thank you for thinking of us and praying!
(Pictures added below of our park day.)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'll be thinking of you all today and praying for a good report and lots of answers. Take care!
That is terrific. God is indeed good. Good luck today and please post the results. I'll be thinking of you and praying.
Stacey
Hoping for good news today! DH will be home if you want to leave the little ones at home so you can focus on Will.
Kate
Hey Heather, I am so happy he had the scope today and I am praying that you finally got some answers and they are easily fixed. Please let me know when you get a chance.
Love, Jen
Post a Comment