Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Will's scope and the Littlest Heroes

Will's scope is scheduled (finally) for April 7th. Please keep our family in your thoughts as we really need to get to the bottom of why he sounds so loud when he swallows. He's currently holding food in his mouth...something he has never done...which I don't know if it should be attributed to the swallowing "issue" or because he has a nasty ear infection that will not clear up, no matter what I do to help him.

Also, we've recently been accepted for the Littlest Heroes Project, which is a non-profit organization that matches a family with a child who has a serious diagnosis with a photographer. The photographer sets up a free session to have the child and family's pictures taken. We are looking forward to this very much. To find out more, visit www.littlestheroesproject.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I will be praying that you finally get some long awaited answers for Will. Patrick's scope is the next day so we can watch Caroline and Norah for you if you need help. As of right now Patrick does not have any appointments on that day so it would be our pleasure to hang out with your other 2 kiddos. I can't believe we get to see you guys in less than a month (I better get some plane tickets.lol. Give everyone a big hug from us!
Love you guys, Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I wil pray for Will too. That is really neat that you are doing that photo shoot. How cool is that!

Lina