Will has an appointment at the ENT this afternoon. I'm praying that it is quick and easy and the doctor agrees he needs another set of PE tubes. Or, even better, the more permanent tubes that we won't have to keep replacing. I think the recent Gi testing will play a factor. Poor kid...he was discharged from ENT in January...he'd had the same set of PE tubes since 7 months old and they were finally healed up. Well, the very next month, he busted one open with a raging infection and has had an infection in the other ear every month since.
I feel like I have a checklist in my pocket. GI testing, done. ENT is next. Then, if I can get the sleep people to call me back, I will have an appointment scheduled for him for that.
Seriously, if this kid is eating, not on antibiotics, and sleeping, I don't know what I'll do with myself. LOL
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Eating, sleeping, and no antibiotics. Is that possible??? Let's see I have 3 on antibiotics and Jack decided he would be up for 3 hours last night. All Cam has eaten today are 3 fiber granola bars...That should be pretty tomorrow! I hope your appointment went well! Sorry I wasn't home when you called we went to the zoo. Yes, in the rain. It was fun anyway! Shan
Post a Comment