I am so impatient for his swallow study on Tuesday. I watched Will basically regurgitate his food for an hour after eating this morning. Or longer. Seriously, it has me baffled, and all who know me know that I am not good at sitting by and waiting while my little boy suffers.
In fact, Will has an ear infection which is now draining...all from this awful thing that is going on. When food comes back up as often as it is and as far as it comes up, an ear infection is sure to follow. :(
His upper GI is not scheduled until the following Tuesday. I hope I didn't make a mistake in letting them schedule it that far out. They had one other appointment during nap time later next week, but the kid needs his sleep. Whatever is going on is affecting his sleep badly. And getting him to comply with the test on no sleep is not a good bet. So, prayers for them finding something on Tuesday would be great. It is pretty bad when the bus drivers notice that his swallowing is getting worse, and he's not even eating on the bus!
Our friends are in from California today and will be here all week. We love them dearly and wish we lived closer. We have a lot in common, including children who have seen more of the inside of a hospital than we'd like, and they just "get it". Somehow, God always provides the right people at the right time. They couldn't be traveling here at a better time. Off to Caroline's soccer game! Pictures soon!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OH how fun to have houseguests who can so relate to what you are going through. I pray that find EXACTLY what is causing Will's issues on Tuesday and also know EXACTLY what to do to fix it. Miss you!
Heather - you guys are always in my prayers. I hope this appointment brings some answers and solutions. Have fun with your friends. Please also let me know if I can do anything now or in the future. PLEASE call me. I would love to help you out in any way I can.
All the best. God bless.
Stacey
Post a Comment