Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

 


We colored eggs this morning, our yearly tradition. All of the kids had a ton of fun doing this, and mom and dad learned that we need to be a little less uptight about the mess it produces. More kids = more mess.
 

Caroline is super excited about the Easter Bunny coming tomorrow and had a major meltdown over a misunderstanding about a basket. She was afraid the Easter Bunny would not come for her. Long story. She got over it quickly when she realized that wasn't the case!
 

Quick Norah update - she is talking a little more each day and now runs around the house calling for daddy over and over! :) She also shakes her head yes and no when anyone asks her a question. (As in, "Can I hold you?" The answer is always no if it isn't mom or dad.)
 

Will's MRI went well yesterday, and we are basically sitting and waiting for results. They had ordered an MRI of his brain and entire spine which surprised me a little. The last MRI he had was just of his brain, so this one was twice as long. I'm glad they are being thorough, but honestly, Jim and I are worried about what they might find. It won't surprise either of us, I think, if there are abnormal findings based on issues he's had recently.

Have a great Easter!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: