Jim left last night for England for a business trip. He'll be in meetings most of the time, but a nice English pub sounds really fabulous right now, doesn't it?
I'll have to settle for a glass of wine at my in-laws house which actually sounds pretty divine too. I *thought* all three kids were getting better. Norah is the most chipper of them all, but she had the virus a good week before the rest. One eye is still slightly swollen and man, the nose never stops running. She didn't sleep either, but I'm pretty sure that's due to the mouthful of teeth she's getting.
Caroline is better, and needed no meds (the other two had ear and sinus infections), but woke this morning with a suspiciously pink eye. Viral, I'm sure, but will she be able to go to school tomorrow?
Will, on the other hand, looks like the bus ran him over. Day 4 of his antibiotic, and no end in sight. He has a fever, which he just spiked, right before his nap. He was also up twice last night.
It'll get better eventually, right? I'm definitely in a better frame of mind than the last trip.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh no! Jim, you are no longer allowed to leave the country!
I thought it was suspiscious when Will didn't try to climb on my back yesterday! 8 )
If you want some company, as in, misery loves company, come on over!
K
Ahh, gotta love it. Jim has his trips scheduled just at the right times. I hope you all are on the up swing. I swear Cam still is not 100%. Jack thinks that 1:00-3:00 am sounds like a great time to be wide awake...soo tired right now. Dinner Thurs or Friday. Let me know if either works. Shan
oh there is an english pub that's kinda fun at newport on the levee. when jim gets home - let's have our hubbies babysit our kids - and we'll all go to a pub. It's not in England but I think the closest we can get for a while!
Post a Comment