Monday, April 27, 2009

Random Thoughts

 
Posted by Picasa

The picture above is one of the many reasons we chose to adopt...aren't they cute together? They are inseparable...

Random thoughts today...
1. Why is it that when you add one child to your family, the laundry triples?

2. Why is it that after my husband is home for two evenings, he will have to travel to a conference overnight? Is his boss trying to test my sanity? (Okay, so I like his boss, but seriously...my sanity is at stake here, Tim.)

3. Why can my son not gain any weight and yet I can't lose any?

4. Did you know? Two children + antibiotics = too many diaper changes to count?

5. Why do people have to yell profanity at each other outside (LOUDLY) and set off their car alarm JUST after I've put the kids to bed?

6. Do anyone's kids really sleep in until 8 am...at the same time? Shannon??

7. Why can I not convince my six year old that the Tooth Fairy and God are not the same person?

8. What is it about 16 month olds and the fascination with the garbage can? Or the toilet?

9. Why is it that when I say no, the kids hear "Well, maybe. Sure, go ahead."

Okay, that's it for today. Just thinking out loud. If anyone has any answers, let me know.

1 comment:

LowerTeakwood said...

The 8:00 am thing...I have no idea. God knew I needed some patience! It's the first time that has happened since we had Cam. He never sleeps in...NEVER!

Jack loves the garbage and the toilet. I think he's trying sink float activities.

I think Caroline is on to something! Perhaps the holy trinity is the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, and Santa...and all these years I had it wrong!