Monday, December 8, 2008

Anxiety is kicking in....

I have three days left to make sure everything is finished and we are ready to go.

This morning I have not been able to eat, and I think it is due to a mixture of emotions. I am so excited and yet it is so unreal to think we are going to officially be Norah's parents a week from today.

It also hit me this morning that I am leaving my two children for two weeks. They will be in the care of their grandparents, who love them and will take good care of them. Still, they won't see us for two weeks. :( I have not been away from them for more than a weekend.

I also keep running into walls with the preparations and wonder how it is all going to get done! As an example, I went to the pharmacy today and one of the two prescriptions that were called in was not there. The pharmacy says that they only got one, not two. So, I left, came home and called the doctor's office. Also, our insurance will not cover Norah until she is legally in our care (Monday, we think they mean), so the prescriptions are not covered. Not a huge deal. The antibiotic is $35, but we aren't sure how much the scabies cream costs. As long as it isn't much, we'll just pay and go on about our business.

I had forgotten all about getting her on our insurance right away...sometimes I wonder if we'll ever get it all finished!

2 comments:

LowerTeakwood said...

You will. Amazingly you will finish. Hurry up and bring that baby home! Shan

Kimbell and Mark said...

are you leaving tomorrow? Okay - I'm gonna call you in a minute. I think getting ready is the worst part - once you get to the airport you know you've done all you can - and away you go - to get precious Norah!