This is Norah with one of the nannies. We suspect that this nanny cared for Norah quite a bit because she smiled the biggest smiles while this one held her. It was so sweet.
The next picture is of Norah falling asleep on Daddy! :D
Congratulations! Norah is BEAUTIFUL! She looks so tiny in the pictures. I pray that all is going well for the three of you. It looks like Norah is a content little one.
Oh my goodness...I am so glad that I found your blog and am able to see these beautiful pictures!! What an awesome moment for you and your husband!!! If you are 12 hours ahead of Cincinatti time, your G&R ceremony is only like 4 hours away. I have goosebumps!! Congratulations again!!
A wife. A mother of three. A special education teacher. A parent of a child with special needs. An adoptive parent. Beginning the journey again....this time, a special needs adoption from China.
4 comments:
the pictures of norah are beautiful. can't wait to meet her . barry and nancy
Congratulations! Norah is BEAUTIFUL! She looks so tiny in the pictures.
I pray that all is going well for the three of you. It looks like Norah is a content little one.
Oh my goodness...I am so glad that I found your blog and am able to see these beautiful pictures!! What an awesome moment for you and your husband!!! If you are 12 hours ahead of Cincinatti time, your G&R ceremony is only like 4 hours away. I have goosebumps!! Congratulations again!!
Michele from P2P
I'm in tears for you! How awesome!
Love,
Kate
Post a Comment